Our current vacancies are listed below, but we are always looking for exceptional people to join our expanding teams of technical consultants, account managers and business support. So, if you don’t fit the bill for any of these but think you have what it takes to join us, then please feel free to email [email protected]
Senior Penetration Tester
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of network security experience and 5+ years of penetration testing experience. This position involves performing security assessments and penetration testing services for commercial and government clients. The successful candidate will be both self-disciplined to work on individual tasks and to work well in a team environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in most of the following areas:
- Network and web application vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Techniques to assess the security of Firewalls, Router and Switches.
- Windows and Unix/Linux security configuration and audit techniques.
- Knowledge of databases, applications, and web server design and implementation.
- Reporting writing.
- Successfully explaining the results of security assessments to clients.
- The following would be an advantage but not essential:
- Programming language experience in one or all of the following C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, PERL, Ruby.
- Ability to perform security assessment of mobile devices/applications.
- Knowledge of Wireless network security assessment techniques.
- Experience of security code reviews.
- Ability to obtain UK security clearance.
Candidates must be prepared to undergo security vetting to assess their suitability.